• Street children and children at risk begin to dream and realize their dreams in a supportive community – the streets are not a place for children.
• Street children and children at risk may have a personal impact on others – the transformation of a child’s life begins with a dream
1. Provide integrated facilities to support the effort to transform the street children to become independent and loving people (Dream Land)
2. Improve the capacity and number of supporting staf for the advocation of the street children (Dream Team)
3. Improve the awareness and support from the society, government, and corporations for the street children transformation (Dream Campaign)
4. Improve financial supports from parties who are concerned for the street children (Dream Fund)