ALERT AND PREVENTION OF CORONA VIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) IN YAYASAN RUMAH IMPIAN INDONESIA WORK ENVIRONMENT
In accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) declaration about the status of Covid-19 outbreak as a pandemic, the declaration from National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) about Covid-19 outbreak in Indonesia as a national disaster, and Covid-19 health protocol issued by Indonesia’s Ministry of Health, Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia (DH) officially notifies that:
- In General
- Urges all staffs, volunteers, interns, and clients of Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia to practice the clean and healthy lifestyle according to the guidance issued by the Ministry of Health, in order to improve the health and immune system of each individual.
- Urges all staffs, volunteers, interns, and clients of Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia to consistently practice the preventive actions to prevent the spread of the virus Covid-19.
- Urges the Dream mentors to watch the clients condition and to make sure that the clients are aware about Covid-19 outbreak and have access to health care regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Restricts all activities that involve mass gathering of people for 14 days from the day this notification is made, and will be evaluated after that.
- Terminates all research and internship activities from other parties/organization in Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia until further notice.
- The Services
- The office of Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia will be closed for 14 days and all staffs will work from home during this period.
- Foreign volunteers and interns contract are suspended until further notice.
- Hope Shelter is still in operation, and practice the alert and prevention of Covid-19 standard according to the Ministry of Health. The clients of Hope Shelter are not allowed to leave Hope Shelter for the next 14 days.
- Education Centers operation is reduced to once a week with the focus on watching the health condition of the clients, educating the clients about the Covid-19 outbreak, and about healthcare access.
- Street Contacting operation is still conducted in lower intensity, with the focus on observing the condition of the clients.
- Happy Dream Kids operation will be discussed with the parents of the children, and will be decided afterwards.
- Parents empowerment activities is still conducted with focus on promotion of the clean and healthy lifestyle and educating about the Covid-19 outbreak.
Thus this official notification is made and delivered. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yogyakarta, 16 March 2020
Chairman of Yayasan Rumah Impian Indonesia